OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
Our client, a world's leading steel and mining company, is looking for a Researcher in signal processing, system analysis and control theory.
You will be part of a team known as Digital Transformation Solutions (DTS), within the Global R&D Spain center which main goal is to provide digital solutions worldwide for the group. DTS is a multidisciplinary team covering a wide variety of scientific and business areas with our high qualified researchers (engineers, mathematicians, physicists, data scientists...), all of them with deep expertise in combining Science and Business Know how. Their enthusiasm and commitment create an incredible working atmosphere for those that want to enjoy the experience of researching and applying breakthrough ideas in a real industrial world.
As a Researcher in Signal Processing, System Analysis and Control Theory, you will bring new innovative solutions to our client's plants to develop a tool (including UI software) that will improve the efficiency of the maintenance teams. Your contribution will be to combine signal processing and AI models to build a smart predictive maintenance system that will give clues about the source of any problem on the manufacturing lines and the remaining time until a breakage.
In particular, your missions will consist of the data acquisition and analysis of vibrations, currents, voltages or temperatures signals.
A Master or an engineering degree in Telecommunications or Electronics with at least 2 years' experience in signal processing. A degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research or other related field is welcome as long as you have a solid expertise in electronic instrumentation and signal processing.
- Expertise in System analysis, Signal Processing and Control Theory.
- Experience and solid background in electronic instrumentation such as sensors.
- Experience and solid background with data acquisition systems and signal conditioning.
- Proficiency in at least one object oriented programming language (desirable Python and/or C#) and software development.
- Experience with Condition Monitoring/Predictive Maintenance projects would be desirable
- Experience with Git, Docker, SQL and noSQL databases and/or signal visualization
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Initiative, Adaptability
- Results Oriented
- Hability to work independently and as part of a team
- Project Management skills
- Takeoff date: ASAP
- Rocket launch site: Avilés - Spain
- Stellar Benefits: 23+12 day off
- Possibilities of developing a scientific professional career in the company (from researcher to expert).
- Possibility to combine digital knowledge with other strategical fields such as decarbonization, environment, 3D Printing… because all these competencies are available in Global R&D Spain