OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
Our customer is a subsidiary company of an international Group, leader in desulfurization, fluxes, and cored-wire products. As an industry leader in research and development, this company anticipates the market needs and always develops new products, new solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Representative (F/H) on the Polish Market.
Directly attached to the Sales Director, you will promote the company's entire product line (technical and services) on your dedicated area. Your understanding of the industry and competitive factors will enable you to develop and maintain an optimum mix of customers.
Your main role:
- Conducte trade negotiations
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Prepare accurate quotes for every customers following the cost analysis
- Promote opportunities recommendations (product and services) to your customers
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Give feed back to technical service on potential product upgrade, new products or solutions development
- Inform, follow up the actions and orders with customer service, supply chain, RAQA …
- Set up the action plan
Master or engineering degree in a related field of study (e.g. Chemistry, Engineering, Business)
5 years experience in a similar position
- You already have a previous experience in sales, ideally in a tech steel environment
- You know how to build a price quotation
- You have a good proficiency of the product's price components
- You have a very good knowledge of the market and purchasing processes
- Experience in metal sales is preferred
- Very good using of the MS Office package
- You speak native Polish and are fluent in English
You have excellent communication skills.
You are agile, persuasive and you often submit proposals.
You have developed interpersonal skills.
You can build long-term relationships with customers.
You are an independent person who is determined to achieve your goals.
You perfectly organize your work.
Your responsiveness, dedication and enthusiasm ensure your business success.
You are a perfect team player.
- Takeoff date: ASASP
- Rocket launch site: Poland
- Travel area: Poland
- Salary : fixed salary 50 k€ - 70 k€ based on your profile and experience + bonus defined by individual incentive
- Private medical care
- Experience: 5 years
To apply, please send a resume (CV) in english.