OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
Our client is a world's leading steel and mining company which devots time and energy to unlock the full potential of big data to generate substantial environmental benefit and cost reduction for the company, their customers and consumers, and the world.
The carbon challenge in the coming decades is therefore in the transformation of the way in which iron ore is turned into steel from the point of view of ore but also that of energy. In the team of
They are looking for a highly motivated Project Leader, focused on decarbonizing the iron and steel processes. She/ He will lead the development and implementation of innovative energy/CO2 projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams and providing technical guidance.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative energy projects to decarbonize iron and steel processes.
- Strategically plan and manage the entire lifecycle of R&D projects, ensuring adherence to milestones and budgets.
- Conduct feasibility studies, technical assessments, and cost-benefit analyses to support decision-making processes related to decarbonization efforts.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and technical documentation summarizing project findings and recommendations for stakeholders
- Provide technical expertise in decarbonization technologies and processes.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to the R&D team, helping to evaluate and validate new concepts and technologies.
- Design and oversee experimental set-ups for testing and validating energy-efficient and low-carbon technologies for iron and steel processes.
Master Degree or PhD in engineering, energy sciences, or a related field.
Proven experience (minimum of 8 years) in leading projects related with energy or environmental topics
- Strong knowledge of energy industry trends, and emerging decarbonization technologies.
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with energy-efficient and low-carbon technologies applicable to the industry
- Fluency in English
- Empathic, open-minded
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced listening skills
- Desire to commit in a long-term business project
- Team spirit and pressure resistant
- Takeoff date: ASAP
- Rocket launch site: Avilès
- Stellar Benefits: Attractive and depending on the profile